Sunday, April 26, 2009

Go Tell Aunt Rhody

Pants' Spring Violin recital for your viewing and listening enjoyment. She kicks it off quietly with "My name is Annie and I'm gonna play Go Tell Aunt Rhody a folk song."

She had so much fun at this recital.

Worthy of note is her attire. I had been in a meeting all morning long so was unavailable for wardrobe consultation. I did get a text asking "Tights or bare legs?" to which I replied, "I don't care, as long as she is comfortable." Hence the result is a red dress with white polka dots and some pink/purple/yellow cotton tights with the rosemaled red clogs. I LOVE the way this girl dresses!!

Anyone else think the guy at the piano looks like my Uncle John?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great job Miss Pants! I was just prepping to post our spring recital as well!